TRUSpace collects scholarly and creative materials created by the Thompson Rivers University community, as well as important documents related to the university's history, which are made freely available to the public. Current collection efforts will focus on building up several core content areas:
- Faculty and student scholarship (articles, presentations, multimedia)
- Honours theses and capstone projects
- Documentation of TRU-hosted conferences and events (papers, presentations, programs, videos, proceedings)
- Grey literature (technical reports, research reports, working papers)
- Digitized library collections
Other types of materials will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
TRUSpace includes work created by individuals or groups affiliated with a TRU department, program, research team, working group, collaborative project, or conference, such as:
- TRU faculty, researchers, and staff
- TRU faculties, departments, and schools
- TRU research institutes
- Undergraduate students with faculty sponsorship
Other University-affiliated entities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Statistics on usage of items, see the Usage Report.
For more information about TRUSpace, contact:
Reference and Instruction Librarian
e: [email protected]