TRUSpace collects scholarly and creative materials created by the Thompson Rivers University community, as well as important documents related to the university's history, which are made freely available to the public. Everything in TRUSpace is available Open Access (OA).
Current collection focuses include:
- Faculty and student scholarship (articles, presentations, multimedia, research data)
- TRU student theses and capstone projects, both graduate and undergraduate
- Open Educational Resources (OERs) that are created or modified by the TRU community
- Digitized materials from TRU, such as photos and academic calendars
Other materials are considered for TRUSpace on a case-by-case basis, considering relevance to the goals of TRUSpace and the TRU Library, and current staff capacity.
TRUSpace includes work created by individuals or groups affiliated with a TRU department, program, research team, working group, collaborative project, or conference, such as:
- TRU faculty, researchers, and staff
- TRU faculties, departments, and schools
- TRU research institutes
- Undergraduate students with faculty sponsorship
Other University-affiliated entities will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
For more information about TRUSpace, visit the guide or contact the TRUSpace administrator:
Scholarly Communications and Liaison Librarian